- Joined
- Jul 20, 2006
- Messages
- 138
- Reaction score
- 141
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Do you guys think Baam will look as he does the rest of the series, or will SIU eventually age him into a 25~ year old appearance?
I was looking at some videos of a youtuber I normally watch, and was shocked to see this webtoon gacha game that was just released, I clicked it because they had Baam's picture front, and center, lol.
Some people probably already know about this game, and Baam's appearance on it, I just randomly found out about it.
Screenshot taken from:
I was looking at some videos of a youtuber I normally watch, and was shocked to see this webtoon gacha game that was just released, I clicked it because they had Baam's picture front, and center, lol.
Some people probably already know about this game, and Baam's appearance on it, I just randomly found out about it.
Screenshot taken from: