Age of Readers

akio18

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2018
Messages
51
Reaction score
66
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
ya man, sometimes I wonder what is that that every sunday night like a little kid I get anticipation to read the latest chapter still...but yea, over the years the reward from these things is definitely diminished quite a bit. I really really love Kubera however, I have no idea how that lady is managing to write a manhwa of epic proportions. But other than that and getting closure on ToG, I find myself unable to pick up anything new...work and family take up all the f'in time :(
Finally a Kubera fan. I've always thought that in terms of storytelling Kubera is matchless, I mean how a chapter almost half the size of a ToG chapter creates hype every single time I don't understand. Currygom is a genius. ToG on the other hand I think is unmatched in terms of power phantasy/shounen way the story is built. If kubera makes you know less by knowing more ( kubera fans know what I'm saying ) ToG makes me regret that there aren't at least 10 chapters every week. It makes you wanting for more but not always in a good way bcz of the pacing. But when it hits it HITS!!!
 
Top