- Joined
- Jun 22, 2009
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 15
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hello,
I'm new to that part of the forum. I just read the 324 chapters of gantz and I thought I'd create a post to gather all translations of alien talk from past chapters and future because translators seem to be too lazy to do it, and I don't like missing anything when reading a manga, no matter what stupid things the aliens may have to say (so far).
So here is the alphabet
I've tried to translate as much as I could with the scans I have since I don't have cleaned raws, but if you have them, I don't mind translating what I couldn't (like the menus and whatnot, I wonder if "human" is actually on it, I guess so...)
I did not change the sentences to make them sound like proper english, it's actually what's written in the bubbles, word for word (or letter for letter should I say)
I guess I'll do upcoming chapters if I don't forget it. Till then, feel free to correct any mistakes I made or even complete the alphabet. (I think some of the missing letters are some of the one I couldn't recognize, but i'm not sure)
Hope you'll appreciate. I was thinking of editing the concerned pages to insert the alien text and post the images, is it authorized ?
Thanks to whoever decypher the alphabet and post it.
ps : If this post could be sticked, thanks in advance.
I'm new to that part of the forum. I just read the 324 chapters of gantz and I thought I'd create a post to gather all translations of alien talk from past chapters and future because translators seem to be too lazy to do it, and I don't like missing anything when reading a manga, no matter what stupid things the aliens may have to say (so far).
So here is the alphabet
Page 32-33
damn it !
what happened ?!
oh !
damn it !
what happened ?!
oh !
Page 01
what happened ?!
asshole !!
Page 02-03
drat
darn it
where is it !!
son of a bitch
what happened !!
Page 04
what the hell shit
fuckin bugs
Page 05
you...
worm...
Page 06
earthworm damn it
Page 16
goddamn worm !!
Page 20
zero
hang it
drop dead
Page 21
shove it
Page 23
die earthworm !!
what happened ?!
asshole !!
Page 02-03
drat
darn it
where is it !!
son of a bitch
what happened !!
Page 04
what the hell shit
fuckin bugs
Page 05
you...
worm...
Page 06
earthworm damn it
Page 16
goddamn worm !!
Page 20
zero
hang it
drop dead
Page 21
shove it
Page 23
die earthworm !!
Page 01
ahhhhhhhh ow
shit
Page 02
ugh
blast
Page 03
damn it
who are you ?
who the heck are you ?
Page 16-17
gasp
gasp
Page 18
(writings on the spy watch)
top left box : surface
arrow on top : p
box on the right to that arrow : pop
writting above kei's eyes : warning / dangerous
on the left box : analysis complete (nalysis mplete to be exact)
at the bottom : send ..
at the bottom : marked bug photo
ahhhhhhhh ow
shit
Page 02
ugh
blast
Page 03
damn it
who are you ?
who the heck are you ?
Page 16-17
gasp
gasp
Page 18
(writings on the spy watch)
top left box : surface
arrow on top : p
box on the right to that arrow : pop
writting above kei's eyes : warning / dangerous
on the left box : analysis complete (nalysis mplete to be exact)
at the bottom : send ..
at the bottom : marked bug photo
Page 06
bullshit bugs
i'll get rid of
all of you
Page 07
hey stop it
we anni .hilate you all !!
you become extinct fuckin bugs
i'm not afraid of worm
you'll be afraid earthworms
Page 10-11
oooooh
bullshit bugs
i'll get rid of
all of you
Page 07
hey stop it
we anni .hilate you all !!
you become extinct fuckin bugs
i'm not afraid of worm
you'll be afraid earthworms
Page 10-11
oooooh
Page 05
mom' bug bugs here !!
shreik
hey
don't touch it !!
Page 06
what's these bugs ? bugs are here !!
wow what's this ?!
these are local creatures !!
how did these enter ?
what ? local ?!
tread it !
Page 07
tread it !!
tread it !!
Page 08-09
image on the wall - top : tooth fairy comes
image on the wall - middle : announcement (? can't confirm it from the scan i have, read it somewhere else)
image on the wall - bottom : bite
Page 10
part visible on the wall : ...or...
Page 11
eeeeek
part visible on the wall on the right : ...be
aaaah
last panel - image on the wall - top : tooth fairy comes (most likely)
last panel - image on the wall - bottom : bite
mom' bug bugs here !!
shreik
hey
don't touch it !!
Page 06
what's these bugs ? bugs are here !!
wow what's this ?!
these are local creatures !!
how did these enter ?
what ? local ?!
tread it !
Page 07
tread it !!
tread it !!
Page 08-09
image on the wall - top : tooth fairy comes
image on the wall - middle : announcement (? can't confirm it from the scan i have, read it somewhere else)
image on the wall - bottom : bite
Page 10
part visible on the wall : ...or...
Page 11
eeeeek
part visible on the wall on the right : ...be
aaaah
last panel - image on the wall - top : tooth fairy comes (most likely)
last panel - image on the wall - bottom : bite
(For all the ads I rotate the image 90° clockwise and read the symbols top to bottom, right to left, though most of it doesn't make sense. If you can decypher it, knock yourself out, but I guess it's just gibberish since you can see that the symbol on the ad board page 10 (panel 2) doesn't match the one page 08-09
? means I couldn't get what the symbol was)
Page 08-09
ad board 1 :
pretty
sabe
(picture helmet or whatever it is)
use of to
lor the
support
flanked
ad board 2 :
setups.
(picture lady with string)
ic blue
e s san
s an lg
memor
ad board 3 :
sli
(picture face of a lady)
oy cla
gigaby
board h
four dd
ad board 4 :
(picture spaceship?)
makin?
yhute
brid?e
socke?
Page 10
Panel 3 - ad board
(picture with the badass alien warrior)
stand un
bla bla bla (too little)
Page 12-13
ad board 1 (the one to the right) :
tooth fairy comes (most likely)
bite
ad board 3 (the one to the left) :
sabe (most likely the name of that helmet)
Page 15
hey look
ha ha ha what's that ?
funny
that's fun
hey hey !!
have they escaped from somewhere ?
ha ha ha what's that ?
aaaaa
Page 17
look it
ha ha ha
last panel - menu on the right : lunch
last panel - menu on the left : cafe
Page 19
this meal loses flavor
i tired of this taste...
i don't need this
Page 22-23
here they're here
? means I couldn't get what the symbol was)
Page 08-09
ad board 1 :
pretty
sabe
(picture helmet or whatever it is)
use of to
lor the
support
flanked
ad board 2 :
setups.
(picture lady with string)
ic blue
e s san
s an lg
memor
ad board 3 :
sli
(picture face of a lady)
oy cla
gigaby
board h
four dd
ad board 4 :
(picture spaceship?)
makin?
yhute
brid?e
socke?
Page 10
Panel 3 - ad board
(picture with the badass alien warrior)
stand un
bla bla bla (too little)
Page 12-13
ad board 1 (the one to the right) :
tooth fairy comes (most likely)
bite
ad board 3 (the one to the left) :
sabe (most likely the name of that helmet)
Page 15
hey look
ha ha ha what's that ?
funny
that's fun
hey hey !!
have they escaped from somewhere ?
ha ha ha what's that ?
aaaaa
Page 17
look it
ha ha ha
last panel - menu on the right : lunch
last panel - menu on the left : cafe
Page 19
this meal loses flavor
i tired of this taste...
i don't need this
Page 22-23
here they're here
Page 03
on the policeman arùs and torso : police
Page 07
ad board 1 (the one to the right) :
tooth fairy comes (most likely)
bite
ad board 3 (the one to the left) :
sabe
Page 09
ad board (it's not even the same message as before, or same picture, depends on how you see it)
pretty
(picture spaceship)
use of to
lor the
support
flanked
(the text is the same page 14, 15)
Page 14
who are you ?
what are you doing here ?
hey'
Page 15
has your father died ?
i feel sorry for you.
on the policeman arùs and torso : police
Page 07
ad board 1 (the one to the right) :
tooth fairy comes (most likely)
bite
ad board 3 (the one to the left) :
sabe
Page 09
ad board (it's not even the same message as before, or same picture, depends on how you see it)
pretty
(picture spaceship)
use of to
lor the
support
flanked
(the text is the same page 14, 15)
Page 14
who are you ?
what are you doing here ?
hey'
Page 15
has your father died ?
i feel sorry for you.
Page 11
ha. ha. ha. ha. ha. ha
hey
Page 12
chase around
ha. ha. ha. ha. ha
smash all
Page 14
nooooo
Page 15
noooooooo
damn it
oh noooo
ha. ha. ha. ha. ha. ha
hey
Page 12
chase around
ha. ha. ha. ha. ha
smash all
Page 14
nooooo
Page 15
noooooooo
damn it
oh noooo
I've tried to translate as much as I could with the scans I have since I don't have cleaned raws, but if you have them, I don't mind translating what I couldn't (like the menus and whatnot, I wonder if "human" is actually on it, I guess so...)
I did not change the sentences to make them sound like proper english, it's actually what's written in the bubbles, word for word (or letter for letter should I say)
I guess I'll do upcoming chapters if I don't forget it. Till then, feel free to correct any mistakes I made or even complete the alphabet. (I think some of the missing letters are some of the one I couldn't recognize, but i'm not sure)
Hope you'll appreciate. I was thinking of editing the concerned pages to insert the alien text and post the images, is it authorized ?
Thanks to whoever decypher the alphabet and post it.
ps : If this post could be sticked, thanks in advance.
Last edited: