Apresentation? Rely? Ok mommy

Stu I Dent

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 21, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hi!
I'm Stu I Dent (it is just a nickname, nothing is real). But if you wanna, you can call me just Stu.

I'm from Paraná, Brazil and my english is a little... poor (this is the word?), because I'm learning (this is cause about my nickname, understand me? clever yeah?!)

Well, One Piece is the manga that I am read now. I want read others, but... I don't know the cause that I don't read others manga, but one day I will read, I think.

What I do of my life? Nothing is a good answer? "No" to this quest is a good answer. Well, I work like a apprentice at a course here at my city, soon the course will finish and I start some course at some university. Course of zueira don't have here, but could have.

That's all folks!
Vejo vocês por aí o/

P.S: Sorry if I digitize something wrong, I'm learning.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Hey man! Don't worry about your english, most people here don't speak it on a native level either :p

You should check out this thread, I'm sure you will feel comfortable in it :amuse PORTUGESE THREAD

You should read Fullmetal Alchemist too :nod
 
Top