- Joined
- Sep 22, 2021
- Messages
- 676
- Reaction score
- 1,602
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I think you meant Adori here, not Arie.There was never any doubt that Arie were the strongest. I liked the idea of Arie being a unrelated to the 10F, highlighting that there are people from the Tower who can rival even the greatest Towerborn genius, descending from 10F but it is what it is.
I said yesterday that I still believe that Hagi exists, but I am not sure anymore. Arie Rose exists among Regulars, Aries don't have much people compared to the other 10F in general. Wouldn't it be too much? Adori, Hagi and Rose?
I agree that Hegi probably still exists. There is no reason to think she doesn’t except that Adori is confirmed to be Arie which people suspected since chapter 50 of season 3. Nothing changed tbh. Hegi intrigues me more than Adori simple for a fact that she passed Hon test so maybe it’s just my wishful thinking that she still exists.