Support Banned External Links

minase_hatsukoi

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 16, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It seems that only recently, everytime I try to release a Edited Manga for "Kimikiss ~Various Heroines~" it does not allow me to provide an external link and says that the link I'd provided is banned.

I had not received any emails from MH saying that I am not to provide external links for the series, so I am just wondering what is going on.

thanks,

minase
Hatsukoi-Scans
 

c_k

Global Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
904
Reaction score
1,058
Gender
Female
Country
United States
What external file host are you using as a download link?
 

c_k

Global Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
904
Reaction score
1,058
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ah, it's because Megaupload is considered a for-profit file host and too many people were posting Megaupload links without a non-profit download link alternate so it was just easier to ban allowing the ability to put megaupload as an external download link than having to continue PMing people who are breaking the rule of needing a non-profit download link. You can still post the megaupload link in the release notes.
 
Top