- Joined
- Feb 15, 2011
- Messages
- 157
- Reaction score
- 18
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
So I was thinking Amaterasu is so cool I mean it is the Black Flames,a freaking never stoping burning Black Flames and i thought what could be better(u see my fav color is black
)but I like Raiton Style most of all and Ranton(too bad we saw like only 1 tech with it it was so promasing and could offeer so much cool Jutsu but hey thats Kishi) and next Kishi introduce the freaking Black Lightning in one of my favorite Characters Darui and man I was so excited and happy I was waiting to see what it is capeable of but sadly we were never shown!!And when he said that the Third Raikage the strongest one in Kumo History and also one of my Favorite Characters can use it i was hoping to see him with Black Lighning Armor or something even cooler but sadly Kishi just never developed anything more specioal of it or at least shown whya and how much more powerfull is than the ordinary lightning!
So what is your opinion on the Black lightning and did you wanted to see more in action!?
)but I like Raiton Style most of all and Ranton(too bad we saw like only 1 tech with it it was so promasing and could offeer so much cool Jutsu but hey thats Kishi) and next Kishi introduce the freaking Black Lightning in one of my favorite Characters Darui and man I was so excited and happy I was waiting to see what it is capeable of but sadly we were never shown!!And when he said that the Third Raikage the strongest one in Kumo History and also one of my Favorite Characters can use it i was hoping to see him with Black Lighning Armor or something even cooler but sadly Kishi just never developed anything more specioal of it or at least shown whya and how much more powerfull is than the ordinary lightning!So what is your opinion on the Black lightning and did you wanted to see more in action!?

Last edited: