Support Broken Signature

Hrathgrath

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
2,308
Reaction score
1,817
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Support:. My signature is broken. I can't edit it. When I go to my edit screen it just shows it as everyone else would see it. Need help!
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Your signature is currently visible to me, so I am not sure what is causing the problem. What browser are you using? Are you using any ad blockers?
 

Hrathgrath

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
2,308
Reaction score
1,817
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's visible, but I can't CHANGE it. No matter which computer I use it won't let me edit it, it just shows my signature. If you guys can delete it for me, even that would be a big help. maybe it will pop up a block where I can edit it then. Right now on the edit profile screen all it shows is my squiby's. I'll send you a message.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I got your message and will take a closer look.
 
Top