Discussion Can Ikalgo Manipulate Meruem ?

GingFuriksu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2012
Messages
409
Reaction score
217
Gender
Male
Country
United States
His ability let's him manipulate corpses and use their abilities, right ?

Why not Manipulate Meruem and be OP ? I can see them needing that helping hand for the Dark Continent.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Probably it would help a lot but for plot reasons, I assume its body is hidden (?)
 

Phantron

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 2, 2011
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
797
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I assume Meryem went elsewhere to play Gungi with Komugi so only Palm would know where he is.

Technically there's nothing stopping him from doing that though generally speaking unconditional abilities aren't very unconditional when they would create some serious problems.

At any rate Ikalgo's ability doesn't stop the body from decomposing so he wouldn't be able to use Meryem's body for very long.
 

zzigg

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
278
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
simply because the poisent will end up killing him also when making contact for a long time
 

GingFuriksu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2012
Messages
409
Reaction score
217
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah I thought of that but a lot people made contact with Pouf after the blast. They didn't necessarily TOUCH him. So if its spread by touch, I guess Ikalgo CAN'T manipulate him.
 
Top