Can't log in seinen boards

cassaruby

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2008
Messages
563
Reaction score
54
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
sorry if this was posted somewhere, didn't see it in faq or announcements.

I can't login on seinen/gantz board, i login successful only to immediately be logged out. i can login fine outside of those boards so far. please, explain.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Moved your thread here. ^^

Hmm... I'm able to log on to the Seinen and Gantz boards just fine. Maybe we need a tech's expertise here?
 

cassaruby

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2008
Messages
563
Reaction score
54
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
was busy yesterday, but looking into it more today.

troubleshooting points towards my internet properties. I use Opera browser (which I did in the past), but I have switched computers.

Problem: In Seinen section once I log in (specifically, anywhere in Gantz forum) it logs in successfully, loads the next page (usually same page i logged in from) yet I'm not logged in. Successful log in; not logged in, over and over.

possibly my security or settings somewhere. or you guys did something from your end to mine. i switched cpu's (did reformat) set everything up, and I can't log in on that forum... which is weird and makes me think it could be on your end if i can log in here.

edit: checked my security and put things back to default, no luck.
another flag that makes me think it's on your guys end is I'm logged in when i click to manga section, it's like I'm blocked from Seinen, if you could look into that and send me PM i'd appreciate it, ty.

edit2: yup, cruised manga boards and gantz is the only one i'm "blocked" from.

edit 3: it did it to me once on this board/thread too, so it could be my settings again, ugh.
i came here from bookmark to page, logged off, couldn't get on, and then went to complaints board and was logged in.
 
Last edited:
Top