- Joined
- Jan 13, 2010
- Messages
- 24
- Reaction score
- 66
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I was debating with myself whether to post these or not, because I always put them on livejournal and it's such a hassle to repost them here and do the formatting all over again, so I decided to post the links for those that appreciate the humour:
Chapter 572+573 Recap
Chapter 572 wasn't very exciting but the next one inspired me to continue with my wacky recaps, so I did a double issue last week.
http://wintergt.livejournal.com/950.html
Chapter 574 Recap
This one was a real goldmine. Amazing chapter and lots of material to work with.
http://wintergt.livejournal.com/1059.html
Comments are very welcome! Any feedback on what you liked and disliked can help me to know what to work on for the future.
Chapter 572+573 Recap
Chapter 572 wasn't very exciting but the next one inspired me to continue with my wacky recaps, so I did a double issue last week.
http://wintergt.livejournal.com/950.html
Chapter 574 Recap
This one was a real goldmine. Amazing chapter and lots of material to work with.
http://wintergt.livejournal.com/1059.html
Comments are very welcome! Any feedback on what you liked and disliked can help me to know what to work on for the future.