Ciao!

Ledin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 22, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Country
Italy
Hello everyone! I'm from Italy and I'm a big fan of shōnen (especially Attack on Titan). It's a pleasure to have the opportunity to share ideas with you about SnK :)
 

Kouichi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
951
Country
Estonia
Welcome to Mangahelpers! Me too, I am also new here.

Um, I have a question. Is SNK definitely worth it? Usually I don't like reading gore-ish type because I do have a phobia on blood. Orz
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
SnK is one of the greatest manga i've ever read. It's all coming to a high point now as everything is revealled too
 
Top