- Joined
- Dec 5, 2007
- Messages
- 163
- Reaction score
- 21
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hi,
Been registered with Mangahelpers for a while, changed computers, and have thus far been unable to figure out how to change the color scheme.
I looked on the FAQs and it said there should be a drop down menu on the bottom left, but I can't seem to locate it.
Did the color scheme options get taken off the website?
Thanks for any help.
Been registered with Mangahelpers for a while, changed computers, and have thus far been unable to figure out how to change the color scheme.
I looked on the FAQs and it said there should be a drop down menu on the bottom left, but I can't seem to locate it.
Did the color scheme options get taken off the website?
Thanks for any help.