- Joined
- May 10, 2008
- Messages
- 602
- Reaction score
- 70
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
1. On the user profile, it shows that my rank is 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner (which means I haven't posted a lot), but the post count shows 644. And 644 is not even my post count here -- it was my post count about 2 days ago.
2. The first time I logged in, on the little black box that shows the "My Actions", "My Forums", "My Fav", the avatar was my avatar before this one. Weird. Then I went to the control panel, and in the "Edit Avatar" section, it showed my avatar from a long time before.
Not just that, but the sig is also screwed up. It shows my first sig, ever.
3. (I don't know if this is a bug, or if this is really the way it is.) The buttons. It's so weird... And then the way the forums look... The gaps are so big.
4. I tried checking out the "Movies Thread". This showed up.
5. I clicked on my name to view my profile (using the shortcut on the black box at the upper part of the page). It says: This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view.
Then, I tried clicking from one of my post (where there's the name and you can click to show the profile). It worked... >_>
6. The quoting way... It's kinda difficult to differentiate between the quoted lines and the lines which are not, since they have no boundary box.
7. The "posts per day" thingy doesn't work. It's BLANK.
8. *I have PMed njt about this, since this is somewhat dangerous*
9. Where's the Edit Profile section?
10. I have 2 received PMs missing. And 1 sent PM missing.
11. Some of the buttons in the Control Panel section isn't of the same height/style. Some has darker shade of brown underneath and some doesn't. E.g. between the 'Edit Email & Password' and 'Edit Options', there's a gap of a dark brown shade. It also appeared in between the 'Group Memberships' and 'Attachments' option.
12. Isn't this from a long time ago?
13. I find these overlapping buttons very annoying.
14. I got lost in theroad of life downloads section. 
15. Oh, great. Now the problem I posted about no. 1 is solved. >_> But still 645 (posted once).
16. Under the "Contact Info", why only send PM? What about "send email"? Did you delete it or is it a bug?
17. Avatar, sig, profile information doesn't load when you look at someone's profile. Really. >_>
Well, I guess that's it for now. I'll post again if I have time.
Oh, and may I know the colors for each status (e.g. Manga Editor, translator, admin, mod, etc)? It seems it has changed.
2. The first time I logged in, on the little black box that shows the "My Actions", "My Forums", "My Fav", the avatar was my avatar before this one. Weird. Then I went to the control panel, and in the "Edit Avatar" section, it showed my avatar from a long time before.
Not just that, but the sig is also screwed up. It shows my first sig, ever.3. (I don't know if this is a bug, or if this is really the way it is.) The buttons. It's so weird... And then the way the forums look... The gaps are so big.
4. I tried checking out the "Movies Thread". This showed up.
5. I clicked on my name to view my profile (using the shortcut on the black box at the upper part of the page). It says: This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view.
Then, I tried clicking from one of my post (where there's the name and you can click to show the profile). It worked... >_>6. The quoting way... It's kinda difficult to differentiate between the quoted lines and the lines which are not, since they have no boundary box.
7. The "posts per day" thingy doesn't work. It's BLANK.
8. *I have PMed njt about this, since this is somewhat dangerous*
9. Where's the Edit Profile section?
10. I have 2 received PMs missing. And 1 sent PM missing.
11. Some of the buttons in the Control Panel section isn't of the same height/style. Some has darker shade of brown underneath and some doesn't. E.g. between the 'Edit Email & Password' and 'Edit Options', there's a gap of a dark brown shade. It also appeared in between the 'Group Memberships' and 'Attachments' option.
12. Isn't this from a long time ago?
13. I find these overlapping buttons very annoying.
14. I got lost in the

15. Oh, great. Now the problem I posted about no. 1 is solved. >_> But still 645 (posted once).
16. Under the "Contact Info", why only send PM? What about "send email"? Did you delete it or is it a bug?
17. Avatar, sig, profile information doesn't load when you look at someone's profile. Really. >_>
Well, I guess that's it for now. I'll post again if I have time.
Oh, and may I know the colors for each status (e.g. Manga Editor, translator, admin, mod, etc)? It seems it has changed.
Last edited: