- Joined
- Mar 10, 2024
- Messages
- 1,998
- Reaction score
- 5,236
- Age
- 29
- Country
-
It is possible. I think its possible that most irregulars were radiant ones.
We have seen all powers of Traumerei and there was not the shiny power thing Urek showcased in him. So Traumerei is not that one at least imo.It is possible. I think its possible that most irregulars were radiant ones.
All reasonable. I have another related question though.Guys, there is no canon way to become a radiant one. You are either born one or you are just a regular living being. Shining ones are forces of nature itself. Jahad probably sealed the last floor off cause once you clear the Tower, you probably can't go back into it. There is no immortality or Shinsoo outside the Tower. Ruling over as an immortal powerful being inside the Tower is a much better trade off than being a nobody outside. We kinda already saw this with Rachel's avatar on the hidden floor. Jahad and the Great Warriors are just messing with the game so they can live forever in glory and wealth.