- Joined
- Sep 26, 2024
- Messages
- 3,150
- Reaction score
- 4,158
- Age
- 23
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm quite sure, very damn sure in fact that in the future Data Urek's words will come back to being used as a plot point when SIU decides on giving us Urek lore as he stated before.
If you're confused I'm referring to this statement.
"A bug character, here to ruin the balance of this tower".
Coupled with the fact he somehow has personal ties with Phanta strong enough that he even decided to chase him in the first place into the tower, his potential is also the weirdest too, flat out infinite.
What even is Urek, who's child is he.
If you're confused I'm referring to this statement.
"A bug character, here to ruin the balance of this tower".
Coupled with the fact he somehow has personal ties with Phanta strong enough that he even decided to chase him in the first place into the tower, his potential is also the weirdest too, flat out infinite.
What even is Urek, who's child is he.