Question DDL PDF

cobra88king8

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ok, I know many series allow you to either download in zip or pdf format, and I really like the ability to view them in pdf. The problem is alot of the series haven't been fully uploaded in english, and I'd really like to have the series downloaded in pdf format all in english. Is there anyway that full series can be uploaded? If not can someone point me in the right direction to find what I'm looking for, Mahou Sensei Negima is the primary series I wish to download.


please, a response would be much appreciated
 
Last edited:

Osso

Tech
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Tech
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
392
Reaction score
156
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
You would have to wait for a group to upload their releases of Negima. Mangahelpers is not producing releases itself.
 
Top