- Joined
- Feb 8, 2009
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I have come across several entries of raw manga chapters where a file has been uploaded on MH server yet only has an external link download option, and the file at the external link has already been deleted. (Ex. Tegami Bachi ch. 30, 3-gatsu no Lion chs. 23 and 24)
It feels a bit frustrating not to be able to download those files directly from MH even though they are already on the MH server.
I have PMed and asked a member who uploaded files to edit the upload pages to have the files available for direct download by removing the link from the "Url Optional" box, but to do that to each already busy member seems a bit too much to ask... Is there anything I can do about a situation like this?
It feels a bit frustrating not to be able to download those files directly from MH even though they are already on the MH server.

I have PMed and asked a member who uploaded files to edit the upload pages to have the files available for direct download by removing the link from the "Url Optional" box, but to do that to each already busy member seems a bit too much to ask... Is there anything I can do about a situation like this?
