Support Deleting Posts

mglory67

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 5, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
This may seem like a dumb question but how do I delete a post? When I scroll down to the bottom of it all I see is an edit button there. Is there any way to remove it? I created a duplicate post on the same topic by mistake.

mglory67
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Not dumb at all. ^^

To delete a post, you click on 'edit' and then the 'delete' option will show up. Alternately, you can always report any post or thread of yours that you want to be deleted by clicking the 'report post' icon underneath your avatar. If you report it, a moderator can delete it for you.

I already deleted your duplicate topic, by the way. :amuse
 
Top