Question Did everyone know about Juvia's obsession with Gray?

Luffyfan30

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2020
Messages
290
Reaction score
186
Age
40
Country
United States
So, I'm rewatching the earlier episodes of Fairy Tail and am wondering if any one put two and two together. Other than Lucy and Gajeel and Erza. Lisanna asking Juvia if she's hot covered in all those clothes during the heat while she just compliments Gray's naked body instead. Are they just being nice to her by not saying any thing? How could Gray not hear any of what she said? Or did he know at that point about her feelings for him? I'm so confused. Someone please explain :/
 

gk3389127

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Messages
249
Reaction score
369
Age
31
Country
Fairy Tail
So, I'm rewatching the earlier episodes of Fairy Tail and am wondering if any one put two and two together. Other than Lucy and Gajeel and Erza. Lisanna asking Juvia if she's hot covered in all those clothes during the heat while she just compliments Gray's naked body instead. Are they just being nice to her by not saying any thing? How could Gray not hear any of what she said? Or did he know at that point about her feelings for him? I'm so confused. Someone please explain :/
Juvia always made it very apparent how she felt, so unless they al had literally no senses, they almost definitely saw it. I'm guessing most people didn't really comment on it because they thought it was none ofthier business. Likewise, I think Gray just tried to ignore it for a while.
 

Luffyfan30

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2020
Messages
290
Reaction score
186
Age
40
Country
United States
Juvia always made it very apparent how she felt, so unless they al had literally no senses, they almost definitely saw it. I'm guessing most people didn't really comment on it because they thought it was none ofthier business. Likewise, I think Gray just tried to ignore it for a while.
Its really weird, I support the pairing but its strange how everyone just accepts it from the beginning without question. You have to wonder what's going on through Lisanna's head when that's Juvia's response. Or when Juvia has these wild imaginations.
 
Top