Request Different ways of viewing things...

Syphilias

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2009
Messages
93
Reaction score
13
Age
38
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I think it's awesome how this website is laid out. When you click and hold on a manga you're reading, you can see a zoomed out version of it. I know it's a browser function rather than the site, but I just like how after you do this, the image is highlighted.

Where am I going with this? You know how when you pick up an actual weekly/monthly jump that each series has its own colored paper to separate them at a glance? Well when the manga is highlighted, it actually feels like I'm reading it from an actual jump!

My suggestion to MH? Make a toolbar that can switch to a "Jump color"

Make the toolbar so that you have to enable it to even appear on the page, this way there won't be unnecessary bandwidth usage for when people don't even use the feature.


Just some thoughts... Alone on new years and reading Inuyasha Raw Volume 37 here on MH...

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
 
Top