Support Double releases

Status
Not open for further replies.

unok-kun

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
769
Reaction score
434
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I think this is a bug. After uploading a Edited Manga, in the "Releases" tab (I think it's called tab, but I'm not sure), sometimes a release appears twice:


In each double release, the link to the release is the same, so it's just one release, not two, and besides, in the homepage for the Edited Manga group appears as only one release:


Is that a bug or what is it?

By the way, sorry about my expression, I always find difficult explaining myself in English.
 

kirimi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
3,206
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top