- Joined
- Nov 23, 2006
- Messages
- 3,134
- Reaction score
- 2,325
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I know this sounds unreasonable to ask, since so far we've got near zero information about this one. However, I have the feeling that each and every chakra has one of the five natures (fire, wind, thunder, earth or water) just like every ninja's chakra (don't think there's a neutral possibility in there).
So, is it safe to assume that each and every Bijuu, having chakra of its own, will have one own nature as well?
I was also thinking even before we discover about the Jyuubi: we've got 10 advanced elements, and Yonbi uses Youton, that advanced element we saw Mizukage using. What if these Bijuus are actually mixed chakra natures, being each a single one?
We already have got Youton (Yonbi) and Futton (Rokubi).
Sand is actually a Doton (Ichibi), but I've always thought it could just be Gaara's limitation to create sand, and being only manipulating it. It was said that some of his sand was ages old, or something like it, wasn't it? Perhaps it was the Ichibi creating the Sand, and Gaara only did the manipulation with Doton. His hourglass for instance is always the same sand, so he might have never actually created any sand. But this is just wild speculation, of course. We don't know yet if it is possible that Sand is or isn't an advanced element (although the Doton hints against that).
Until Kishi decides to show us every Bijuu's element or every Advanced element there is, we won't know for sure. That's why I ask: which could be each Bijuu's chakra nature, in you opinion?? (specially the Kyuubi's chakra nature)
EDIT: Here, I'll start with an example of what I'm thinking:
So, is it safe to assume that each and every Bijuu, having chakra of its own, will have one own nature as well?
I was also thinking even before we discover about the Jyuubi: we've got 10 advanced elements, and Yonbi uses Youton, that advanced element we saw Mizukage using. What if these Bijuus are actually mixed chakra natures, being each a single one?
We already have got Youton (Yonbi) and Futton (Rokubi).
Sand is actually a Doton (Ichibi), but I've always thought it could just be Gaara's limitation to create sand, and being only manipulating it. It was said that some of his sand was ages old, or something like it, wasn't it? Perhaps it was the Ichibi creating the Sand, and Gaara only did the manipulation with Doton. His hourglass for instance is always the same sand, so he might have never actually created any sand. But this is just wild speculation, of course. We don't know yet if it is possible that Sand is or isn't an advanced element (although the Doton hints against that).
Until Kishi decides to show us every Bijuu's element or every Advanced element there is, we won't know for sure. That's why I ask: which could be each Bijuu's chakra nature, in you opinion?? (specially the Kyuubi's chakra nature)
EDIT: Here, I'll start with an example of what I'm thinking:
I know Jinton would enter somewhere, but I don't know what combination would result in it. Perhaps the Ichibi???Ichibi -> Wind + Earth = ???
Niibi -> Fire + Thunder = ???
Sanbi -> ??? + ??? = Tetsuton/Iron release (?)
Yonbi -> Fire + Earth = Youton/Lava release
Gobi -> Wind + Water = Hyouton/Ice release
Rokubi -> Fire + Water = Futton/Acid release
Shichibi -> Thunder + Water = Ranton/Storm release
Hachibi -> Earth + Water = Mokuton/Wood release
Kyuubi -> Wind + Fire = Enton/Inferno release
Jyuubi -> ??? + ??? = ???
Last edited: