Discussion Edahn

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
3,568
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
How do u guys rate Edahn? How is his character and all?
 

Strange

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2025
Messages
1,195
Reaction score
1,459
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think he isn't all bad because if he was he'd not care about that girl when urek and eduan were fighting .

maybe he was afraid of an admin but if he was and did stop only for that reason then he is a shit like rest of those guys if not then he is at least not as bad as i have imagined
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I like eduan. I think his personality change from his data self to his current self is very telling of how he has been affected by his long life and basically accumulated trauma. Traumerei algo went through that but since he was twisted even from his youth in some capacity his overall personality apparently changed less. I mean, Data eduan was chill. He liked partying, he helped bam, he kept his family at least as valuable subordinates... We see more of him at traumerei's wedding and he seemed like just an older version of his data self. Maybe more of a womanizer at that point. And then we get eduan during urek's spinoff and he seems like a derailed nutjob that gets off of fighting. He is more than that of course but the change in his mental state is depicted pretty well.

Family heads seem to have been affected in different ways and varying degrees by their lifespans but eduan makes me curious as to how family heads have evolved. Leerang strikes me as someone who had a relatively normal personality back in the day so I am curious as to how she is now. I kinda picture her as a goddess of beauty that's sort of lost her mind.
 

VON

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,577
Reaction score
2,433
Country
Gotei 13
His character is keeping the side story alive for me.
 
Top