Theory - Erina is not a nakiri | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Erina is not a nakiri

Dalisay08

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Erina's mom is still unknown, but we assume that she looks like Erina, because Erina doesn't look like anything like her dad, but I think Erina is not a real nakiri.
Here is why:

1) Hair color

In season 1 episode 2, we met erina. It is also shows the "family" of erina. The man has black hair but his clothes is nothing like Azami. The woman has brown hair but since the man isn't really look like Azami aside from hair color. So the e only clue we have from this photo is the hair color
  • Mother's hair color = brown
  • Father's (Azami) hair color = black
Where did Erina t the blonde hair? (Maybe from grandparents) but where did Erina get the eye color?
2.) Eye color

Senzaemon = red color
Soe (Alice's father) = black
Leonora (Alice's mother) = red
Azami = black
Erina's mom = either red from senzaemon (her father) or black from Soe (from her brother)
Erina = purple

What do you think?

This is my first time to post here..

JonDou

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
What do you think?
That scene of Erina nursing was a very early one and was written more for lols and clearly before the author had fleshed out the character.

I do wonder why Souma keeps referring to Azami as Nakamura. This is another mystery, like Souma's scar, that has yet to be explained. You could be on to something, but without more evidence, it's just a wild fan theory.

Tatsumaki

Reaction score
Country
France
I do wonder why Souma keeps referring to Azami as Nakamura.
Because it's his real name, I don't see any other explanations...

JonDou

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Because it's his real name, I don't see any other explanations...
Well of course it's his original family name, but on paper, he is still a Nakiri. Even Takumi asked Souma why he kept referring to him as Nakamura. This is some sort of head game Souma is playing with Azami as if Souma has figured out a secret, that perhaps Azami doesn't have a leg to stand on, calling himself a Nakiri. If Erina is his biological daughter, then maybe she really isn't a Nakiri either? This all far fetched but I'm just going with the topic of the discussion.

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
I am pretty sure Senzaemon would know if Erina isn't biologically his grandchild. So I think the theory is dumb.