Support Error Showing Details in Image Gallery

Malon

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Hello managahelpers team!

A few months ago I uploaded 4 Manga Covers to your database. Everything worked fine until a week or so ago. Now, when I click on a link of any of those Images, it gives me a 404 Page not found Error.
I tried to search for the images in the Gallery, and a small preview can be found of each one here:
http://mangahelpers.com/gallery/search?q=valkyrie+profile
But when you click on "details", it gives you that 404 Error.
What can I do?
 

vintagemistakes

Vintage Reboot
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
4,777
Reaction score
2,840
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I am also getting 404 page not found error when I click on the details from the link you provided. A tech will have to look at that. However, when I look for the covers under the Volume Cover Categories - it works for me. So from the gallery try:

Shounen -> Category U to Z -> Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria

http://mangahelpers.com/gallery/valkyrie-profile-silmeria/
 

Malon

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
alright for now that works, thank you =)
 
Top