Support Example by njt

Status
Not open for further replies.

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
1) Had trouble uploading a file to the site, i got the following error: (Include the page / what you were doing when it happened, try various different things to see if you don't get the error trying other methods)

page: http://beta.mangahelpers.com/downloads/add-file/
what I filled in:
manga - hack
chapter - (left blank) ---
language - JP
quality - HQ
TL - (left blank) ---
File - put in a 1.5 mb zip file of a manga
url - www.mangahelpers.com
description - "Kimi to Boku v01 c01 sidestory"

I got the following error: on the page (page)
Code:
PHP Error [Warning] (FRAMEWORK_DIR/helpers/uploads.php:25) move_uploaded_file(/var/webdata/beta/uploads/e2563f47b32a01d18b6d12596ff41cb4) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory


PHP Error [Warning] (FRAMEWORK_DIR/helpers/uploads.php:25) move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phplnUDgX' to '/var/webdata/beta/uploads/e2563f47b32a01d18b6d12596ff41cb4'
2) I went to the downloads page but it was too confusing. I think the best thing to do with it is just remove everything and add a big link to the newest naruto downloads, that'll probably solve most problems... yeah (Of course this is a joke >.>)

3) I was trying to upload a raw, but I didn't see an option. I saw the name Japanese, does a raw mean Japanese? I think it should say Japanese - raw or something
Also when I'm trying to upload a raw it asks for a translator and Manga Editor, but it's like... a raw? LOL so we don't need that. can you hide it? (this however is real :3)

4) I had an idea how the translator page would look better, what do you think of this?
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6417/mangahelpers2yg6.jpg (LOL it might look crazy but this was the original way I started making the translator page :p )

5) My ideas on my overall experience using every function i could see on the site. (Ex: it was awesome, i think this is the best thing ever. I especially liked the Archives page and how it links to both raws and scans.

6) praises (If you want >.> No pressure here >.> no none at all >.>) :p [ex: Thanks you guys rock!!! <3 have my babies~~~]

7) anything else you want to talk about :3 (keep it on topic >.>)

just try to make what you are talking about as clear as possible thanks :D
 

nxlouco

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
810
Reaction score
92
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Seems Real Cool, Don't Know If Its Already known but gallery doesn't load "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare photoplog_create_thumbs() in /home/mangahelpers/beta/www/photoplog/functions.php on line 10"
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Ah yes, photoplog isn't working on beta, but no worries will when it's released :3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top