Discussion Fairy Tail Mystery Questions

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I am starting a Thread here that talks about what massive mysteries or things that confused a few or any readers in particular, and we talk about what they are or likely suppose to be.

I will start, this link shows an image of a massive hole in Chapter 102: Walk Strong around the end of the Tower of Heaven Arc, where I thought it was the hole left when the Tower of Heaven was, can someone likely clarify that?

 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Also, how long was Jellal a member of the Magic Council?
 

LighteningLord

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
283
Reaction score
1,128
Age
31
Country
India
Why did we not see any Ophiuchus post edo-spirits war?
 
Top