I'm not really sure on how the MH system works, but I think the counter only shows the number of new unread releases. And in the shoutbox sould only appear the raws, translations and Edited Mangas of the latest chapter that were released on the last week. Check it out.
yeah, i thought that too, but, when i added veritas to the list, it instantly appeared, because it was released today or yesterday, i don't know.. but it didn't work with worst =/
Hi, Nimloth.
I know that, what i'm trying to say, is that, with this two Manga (Worst, and Witch Hunter only), this logic didn't work, as i added then on the day of the release, and in the shoutbox it wasn't apperaring like the rest of then.
The others manga that i added, if it was on that 5 day window, it appeared on the shoutbox, but with Worst and Witch Hunter that didn't work
thanks
well.. it's working now.. at least with wors
thanks
Similar questions,
some of my favorites are not posted on the shoutbox anymore although they got new releases.
Those series used to appeare on the shoutbox, but now, only one or two appear while the rest just not... (I have abt 7 series in my favorite)