- Joined
- May 5, 2009
- Messages
- 14
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I was wondering, are there plans to have the Favorites reflect your Subscription settings?
(I mean up in the small Box "My Actions"/"My Forums"/"My Favorites", where "My Favorites" shows the number of changes in brackets).
For example, I have Gantz added as Favorite, and Subscribe to new Edited Manga, Language English set.
From yesterday to today, i had "Gantz (2)" as notification up there; and those 2 changes were the hungarian releases by Urahara Shop.
Having language and all that checked, one would expect that the Favorites also use those settings.
- BhaaL
(I mean up in the small Box "My Actions"/"My Forums"/"My Favorites", where "My Favorites" shows the number of changes in brackets).
For example, I have Gantz added as Favorite, and Subscribe to new Edited Manga, Language English set.
From yesterday to today, i had "Gantz (2)" as notification up there; and those 2 changes were the hungarian releases by Urahara Shop.
Having language and all that checked, one would expect that the Favorites also use those settings.
- BhaaL