- Joined
- Jan 23, 2014
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 44
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hello MangaHelpers.
My name is Hasan. I've been to animes for over a decade since 2002. I started to read manga in 2007. The only manga I don't skip its chapters is ONE PIECE. I read Naruto and Bleach, but I skip some chapters that don't interest me. I madly love ONE PIECE, but I'm open and random to other animes. Check my MAL (MyAnimeList) to know me well.
Things I practice are GFX and Edited Manga. I intend to practice fansubbing soon.
More about me:
I'm just an ordinary anime fan and specifically ONE PIECE fan. I watch a lot of animes, but fansubs, no streaming. I'm single. The older (big brother) in my family. I work as a teacher in highschool, Greart Teacher ArabianLuffy. Been working for 7 years in education.
I'm random to music. I listen to whatever I like.
My only favorite videogame I love is Metal Gear Solid series. Other videogames just for fun.
I watch movies, but not always. I intend to wait for 1080p releases to enjoy them to fullest. Speaking of HD, I love to collect HD/FHD releaes of my favorite animes.
I guess that's all I can say about me.
My name is Hasan. I've been to animes for over a decade since 2002. I started to read manga in 2007. The only manga I don't skip its chapters is ONE PIECE. I read Naruto and Bleach, but I skip some chapters that don't interest me. I madly love ONE PIECE, but I'm open and random to other animes. Check my MAL (MyAnimeList) to know me well.
Things I practice are GFX and Edited Manga. I intend to practice fansubbing soon.
More about me:
I'm just an ordinary anime fan and specifically ONE PIECE fan. I watch a lot of animes, but fansubs, no streaming. I'm single. The older (big brother) in my family. I work as a teacher in highschool, Greart Teacher ArabianLuffy. Been working for 7 years in education.
I'm random to music. I listen to whatever I like.
My only favorite videogame I love is Metal Gear Solid series. Other videogames just for fun.
I watch movies, but not always. I intend to wait for 1080p releases to enjoy them to fullest. Speaking of HD, I love to collect HD/FHD releaes of my favorite animes.
I guess that's all I can say about me.




