- Joined
- Dec 7, 2007
- Messages
- 73
- Reaction score
- 12
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I just got back from spending a week in tokyo.. and it was pretty weird.
In addition to having no trash cans, I was quite surprised..
While in Shinjuku, I recognized certain areas as being in Izumi's 'Shinjuku Massacre'. I was walking around, and I was like, oh hey, heres that spot the lady got her head shot... and heres where that guy's brains went flying..
Pretty crazy how accurate and high quality the art in Gantz is. Thats what happens when you go by photographs and computer models I guess.
In addition to having no trash cans, I was quite surprised..
While in Shinjuku, I recognized certain areas as being in Izumi's 'Shinjuku Massacre'. I was walking around, and I was like, oh hey, heres that spot the lady got her head shot... and heres where that guy's brains went flying..
Pretty crazy how accurate and high quality the art in Gantz is. Thats what happens when you go by photographs and computer models I guess.