Theory Ging - The Ultimate Hunt

Nevaeh

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 8, 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
21
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hello everyone. :)

Just wanted to share something I made before Ch340 came out, it's my own interpretation of the outside world according to my imagination.

Since there are very little words in Ch339, I take it as an invitation from Togashi to use my own imagination for the story. I decided to edit the scenes together along with Gon & Ging's conversation, this is how it happened in my mind:

Part 1:

Note: (Best viewed if you zoom in, then middle-click and scroll through it. :^_^)



Gon: Ging, here's your double star hunter license.
Ging: ?

Gon: Kaito gave it to me, he told me to return it to you one day.
Ging: Oh wow I thought I lost this stupid thing~! Now I have the qualification requirement satisfied~! 3 more to go~! Thanks son!! :D
Gon: ................ -_-;



Gon: Satotsu told me about the Luluka ruins, was that where you found the records of the outside world?
Ging: Wait, who is Satotsu?
Gon: He's my first hunter examiner~!! He is also an Archaeological Hunter, he talked about you a lot~! :D
Ging: Oh, you mean that weird guy with a twirly mustache? That guy is so funny, he was staring at me the whole time during the election.



Gon: He said you were his role model~! :D
Ging: Oh, good, I thought he was about to kill me. His stare was so intense. :sweatdrop




Ging: Anyways, yes, you're right, I found the record in the Luluka Ruins. It's a secret area that only a select few trusted ones know about though.
Ging: Don't tell anyone. Especially Satotsu. :teehee
Gon: I won't~!! :D
Ging: Good... I'm trusting you with this, son.



Ging: The real world tree was shown in the old records. It exists at the far reaches of the outside world.
Gon: Oh...



Ging: Also... only chosen ones from the hunter organization are allowed to go outside.
Gon: ................................ @___@ *dazed*


Part 2:
Gon: Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.... *smoke comes out from ears*

Ging: ?

Gon: REAL DRAGONS!!! I WANNA GO SEE THEM~!! I WANNA CLIMB THE REAL WORLD TREE TOO AND SEE WHAT'S UP THERE~! :D

Ging:.....You're not afraid?

Gon: Not at all. I wanna ride on a dragon too~!! :zomg

Ging: WAHAHAHahahahahahahahah~ :grin



Gon: AHAhahahahahah~~ :grin2

Ging: Listen closely, son. In order to ride a dragon, you must conquer it first. >:|
Ging: Dragons have almost no weaknesses. Except when they're flying. >:|
Gon: Ohhh.. o_O

Ging: You can use your fingers to make your emission ability stronger. For example, a slingshot like this. With just two fingers, and a concentrated nen on my right palm, I can take down a dragon. O:<

Ging: Watch this, Gon.
Gon: Oh... *stares intently* o.o



*Pew~*



Gon: .............Whoa.

Ging: Yeah.. there was some idiot out there who cut all 10 of his fingers to make his emission stronger too.

Gon: Father, can we actually eat a dragon? I wanna eat a piece of meat THISS BIG~! :tss



Ging: .............................. You're truly my son. :pleased











*Father & Son continues talking under the moonlight for the entire night............*


















Part 3:









End of prologue. Now the story of Hunter x Hunter truly begins.... :derp

Maybe I'll do part 4 later..... :^_^
 
Last edited:

there76

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
176
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Don't you mean 341? 340 has been out since March.
 

Nevaeh

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 8, 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
21
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Don't you mean 341? 340 has been out since March.
I made this right after reading Ch339, on 3/09/12. That whole chapter had very little words, so my imagination really kicked in.
At that time, I didn't know about Beyond Netero and the expedition team to the dark continent yet.
 
Last edited:

futurefrog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
999
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I remember seeing this when you posted it on Naruto Forums. I'd love to see your thoughts (and creations) on the whole Beyond Netero situation haha.
You are incredibly imaginative Nevaeh, please make more of these :)
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
LOL, I actually enjoyed your fanfic.

But I've to admit that the image of Ging teaching Gon that pose also immediately reminded me Jajanken and I thought He was teaching his son a few bits about Nen.
 

Nevaeh

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 8, 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
21
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I remember seeing this when you posted it on Naruto Forums. I'd love to see your thoughts (and creations) on the whole Beyond Netero situation haha.
You are incredibly imaginative Nevaeh, please make more of these :)
Thanks~! I already imagined part 4 but making it is a pain in the butt... maybe I'll do it when I'm frustrated enough with the hiatus lol.

LOL, I actually enjoyed your fanfic.

But I've to admit that the image of Ging teaching Gon that pose also immediately reminded me Jajanken and I thought He was teaching his son a few bits about Nen.
Glad you enjoyed it~! And yes, that image of Ging was portrayed that way due to his resemblance to Yuusuke from YYH and his past meddlings with dragon-like creatures, lol.
 
Top