Golden 23 goal 50

perverso

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Heyy, I'm new and I'm a big fan of Captain Tsubasa. I remember I first saw it when I was 6 (now I'm 19), but anyway, I read and download a thread about Captain Tsubasa Golden 23 Edited Mangas but the link to goal 50 is dead, can someone upload it and post the link please.
 

Shinji

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,737
Reaction score
622
Gender
Male
Country
France
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

perverso

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

tyug

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2007
Messages
200
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Last edited:

Shinji

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,737
Reaction score
622
Gender
Male
Country
France
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Top