Hallo

littlemissy13

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
I've been a member for not sure when. And I guess this would be my first post. Hello to everyone. I'm not good in photo shop, but I can learn. :) I'm just good like anyone else in reading awesome mangas. :)
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Welcooomee!:party...
And well...U joined in May 2007:o...
So what awesomeness are you reading? And you might wanna check out the sig contests...just submit stuff and improve...everybody is helpful:thumbs


Sig contest link(click mee)
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Hello, littlemissy! Yeah, you registered on May 2007 but you popped out now! Still, it's great to have you around. :) Welcome to MH, and have a great stay~

Are you interested in joining manga scan groups at the moment?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello littlemissy13

I keep missing new threads here.:fail
So you been here for a while.

Glad to see you've created a thread here.

Check out the fun forums when you can.

Are you a reader of the big 3 manga?
 
Top