Question Has an Autoselect feature been added?

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I've noticed that instead of clicking on everything to bring up menu's, it automatically opens it without me clicking. I personally find this really irritating and I wanted to know if it was just happening to me or is it an actual feature?
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
When the mouse cursor is over your nick, new conversation or alert indicator? Yes, this is an actual feature of XenForo, I guess it's not as bothersome after you get used to it.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ok yeah I'm warming to it quickly. How long has this been a thing? Because up until now I've had to click to open the dropdowns
 
Top