Feb 23, 2012 #1 Phyllis2011you Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Jan 14, 2012 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Age 41 Gender Hidden Country I am looking forward to meeting some great people, have interesting discussions, and do what I can to make this world we live in a better place.
I am looking forward to meeting some great people, have interesting discussions, and do what I can to make this world we live in a better place.
Feb 23, 2012 #2 benelori The Hero MH Deserves伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 14,233 Reaction score 10,775 Age 37 Gender Male Country Cool!! How did you find this place? And welcome!!
Feb 23, 2012 #3 Dried Ambrosia A Symphony For Your Taste Buds有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 21, 2011 Messages 2,659 Reaction score 5,929 Gender Female Country Welcome... What hobbies/interests do you have?? Favourite mangas? Type of music? Do you like talking abt politics??
Welcome... What hobbies/interests do you have?? Favourite mangas? Type of music? Do you like talking abt politics??
Feb 25, 2012 #4 goldb Strongest Under the Sun神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 27,709 Reaction score 27,506 Gender Male Country Welcome Phyllis! Make sure to visit the Fun Forum for plenty of games and fun activities to keep you busy on here
Welcome Phyllis! Make sure to visit the Fun Forum for plenty of games and fun activities to keep you busy on here