Hello! Newbie.

Hayashi Amaya

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 17, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hello. Though my username says I am Hayashi Amaya, you may call me Amaya, or Kenzie if you so please. I have been a fan of anime and manga for years, dating back to when I first discovered Pokemon at three years old. Thirteen years later, I'm still heavily into anime and manga, though now I don't just watch/read it; I write and draw. My specialty is the latter, specifically when it comes to things like backgrounds and creating character designs. My favorite mangas are Fullmetal Alchemist and Bakuman; my favorite animes are Dragonball, Fairy Tail, Black Butler, and Death Note. I hope to find some friends on here, and maybe even wind up writing or drawing a manga with someone else.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Welcome to MH, I hope enjoy the forum. :)
Can you show some drawing of yours? It would be interesting. :D
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Welcome to MH! Nice to meet you here :)
Your speciality in drawing is background? :0 That's hardcore (at least for me, because my friends have some problems with backgrounds). Do you watch Makoto Shinkai's movies? It have a lot of beautiful scenes that can be used in drawing backgrounds c:

I would love to see some of your drawings!
 
Top