Hello, translator here.

Shoma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 30, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I found this site through google when searching for a place for Manga Editors to gather and help each other out. I will mostly be hanging out in those sections to learn more about how to translate better. And with that, nice to meet you all!
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
No spam :worrybunny?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, I found this site through google when searching for a place for Manga Editors to gather and help each other out. I will mostly be hanging out in those sections to learn more about how to translate better. And with that, nice to meet you all!
Hi and Welcome to MH; Shoma :confetti

There are a very few Manga Editors in the academy, though I think you'd have better luck with the translation sections. What language are you hoping to learn/imrpove on; jap>eng?
 
Top