Hello uvu

Twistyprince

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 24, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
I'm 20 and from England (and also horrible at introductions, but hey ho.)

I literally only found this site today, and it looks pretty interesting, so I decided to go ahead and make an account, although usually I float around tumblr mainly :3c.

Drawing is my main hobby, and I've only recently gotten back into wanting to create comics again (I made some horrible manga's a while back, oh lordy me they were bad.), I'll probably post some art up at some point somewhere on here!

As for manga and anime, my top three currently are Durarara!!, Bakuman, and Kuroshitsuji, (although I'm pretty eager to read more of blood lad~) pretty much. I do also love Madoka and other things such as ouran host club and elfen lied too.

I also play games too, Pokemon, assassins creed, Baten Kaitos and prototype are some of my favourites, along with L4D2 and some others ahh. My main genre to play would be RPG's and JRPG's, like tales of symphonia c':.

Feel free to ask me anything you feel curious about UvU!
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ohhh another artist xD Go join us in the contests HERE

Errrr you still have lots of things to read and watch although having watch elfen lied is a big plus ^^ Try reading some manhwa like The breaker and Tower of God.

And you like JRPG? So which one is your favorite?

Ah And Welcome to our cozy madhouse xD
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Welcome on MH. :verily
If you're an artist then I'm looking forward to seeing your works. :)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welcome to mh - TwistyP, glad to have you here.

Have you read any manhwas?
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi Twistyprince, welcome to Manga Helpers' Forum!

Maybe you could share some of your work? That would be awesome! I think we have an artwork gallery section here somewhere for artists.

What's your favorite pokemon?
 
Top