Here comes the spam :derp - Part 3

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
@xi0 i thought you were good reading people tsk

@Faust, i am already at one draft i don't feel like participating in another one :/
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
how's the rank ban going? Enjoying normals? :4head
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
how's the rank ban going? Enjoying normals? :4head
I have ended that ban for like 1 week now. But i don't care, i have probably lost for a while the motivation i had to achieve diamond again.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
wtf....how many games did you play a day? :XD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
wtf....how many games did you play a day? :XD
Well, i did play a bunch of games during that time. It still took me a bunch of time, because i lost so many games.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am doing ok, some days better than others. Studies wise it's been going according to the plans, the marks have been pretty decent and i haven't been failing any classes. Just need to make sure this second semester i manage to have really good marks so i can end the course with the final classification that i want which is 14/20, but right now it's around the 13, but since the mark is approximated to the unities in the end, if i end with 13.5, it will be enough to score that final mark that i want.
But the problem regarding the studies still maintain, which is that i don't really feel that passion that i would want. Some days i feel really excited, but most of the time not really that much thought going in my head regarding it, and i know that if i want to have good performance specially as an Engineering i should be open to constantly learn new things, try new things and it's that feeling inside of me that it's hard to come by nowadays, which kinda brings even more uncertainty about what i think i will be doing in less than 2 years from now on.
Life is going the same, and this new few months i am gonna keep trying to do my exercise with much as possible with judo, football or even my often night runs where i always do around 6km in 30 min xD.
Regarding some other stuff in my life, it hasn't been going exactly as i wanted, but better times will come :p

What about you bro? What has been going on with you? :hug
Well that's a shame, are you sure engineering is exactly what you want to do? Or is it just being too lazy to study? XD Anyway, I'm sure you will manage bro :hug

oh I'm doing well with my job. Have a nice team and the children are fun :D Can't really complain about anything, but I'm taking it pretty slowly. Right now I'm working there for only 25 hours a week, but in a few months I will start working there full-time~
You have the motivation to run at night? XD Dunno if I could do that, but maybe that's because this city isn't exactly made to have a fun run. Too many people, cars and whatnot lol.

I have ended that ban for like 1 week now. But i don't care, i have probably lost for a while the motivation i had to achieve diamond again.
You stopped playing LoL?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Well that's a shame, are you sure engineering is exactly what you want to do? Or is it just being too lazy to study? XD Anyway, I'm sure you will manage bro :hug
I don't think there's any other better option for me available. Plus, it's not like i absolutely hate it or anything and that i think there's something absolutely more suited to me. Hard to explain, but definitely not the end of the world to me :p

oh I'm doing well with my job. Have a nice team and the children are fun :D Can't really complain about anything, but I'm taking it pretty slowly. Right now I'm working there for only 25 hours a week, but in a few months I will start working there full-time~
You have the motivation to run at night? XD Dunno if I could do that, but maybe that's because this city isn't exactly made to have a fun run. Too many people, cars and whatnot lol.
Well, i don't really know if the hours of work in Germany are the same as here, but here most jobs require 8 hours per day, which is 40 hours per week. Though that also may change for others professions, and there are definitely others with a more heavy schedule. Anyway, what's important is that you are having fun with your team and obviously the children! :hug Maybe that's why we get along so easily :derp

I love to run at night, specially since i do most of the run on the campus, and it's really quiet and there's not many cars going through at those hours neither people, so i can just focus on my run while listening to some music. I generally go run around 10pm, so i manage to have some hours to digest the food, but sometimes i go run even later than that. There's was once, i went when it was almost past midnight.

Some people who definitely avoid running at that hour since well it's night and since there's not much people around, it could be kinda scary, but to run with the pace that i go with, i wouldn't like to run at a time of the day where everyone is outside. I prefer to do it with as much privacy and silence as possible. Night is such a relaxing time for me!

I normally run 6km in more and less 30 minutes, but i will try to keep improve it. At the end of those runs i am super tired, so i need to train more. I guess it would be pretty cool if i manage to do 8km in 40 minutes by the end of this semester, but to do that i will need to add something to my normal path to go those extra kilometers :D


You stopped playing LoL?
No. I have started playing more recently because the first semester had ended and i was done with exams, so right now when i have nothing to do i spend sometime on it. Right now still trying to reach diamond, but i guess now with the new semester i will gradually play less. I am definitely not as addicted as before, but well i can still have some fun on it on some of the games there :P

I saw that you and Nuno and xi0 are always talking about some game, not sure if it's Wow :o Have you been playing it? :p
 
Top