- Joined
- Apr 10, 2012
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 4
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hi!
I'm renehiko, 26 and I'm originally from Austria (that little country in
Europe where Mozart was born www) but I'm living and working in Japan
since this year's February after studying Japanese in Vienna and working
at Nintendo in Germany as a translator for three years.
I love manga and anime, games and all the like and I've got one of my
manga published in Germany last year (it's called "Soul Sanctum").
My love for manga also brought me to my current job, where I'm working
as the administrator of a Japanese manga community for indie artists
who can publish their works and get feedback from users there.
Hope we can all have fun together and talk about manga and stuff ^_^
Cheers,
renehiko
I'm renehiko, 26 and I'm originally from Austria (that little country in
Europe where Mozart was born www) but I'm living and working in Japan
since this year's February after studying Japanese in Vienna and working
at Nintendo in Germany as a translator for three years.
I love manga and anime, games and all the like and I've got one of my
manga published in Germany last year (it's called "Soul Sanctum").
My love for manga also brought me to my current job, where I'm working
as the administrator of a Japanese manga community for indie artists
who can publish their works and get feedback from users there.
Hope we can all have fun together and talk about manga and stuff ^_^
Cheers,
renehiko


