Dec 28, 2012 #1 BlackLeggedDragon Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Dec 28, 2012 Messages 29 Reaction score 2 Gender Male Country Hey Everyone, I'm Black Legged Dragon. I love One Piece and Toriko is awesome.
Dec 28, 2012 #2 goldb Strongest Under the Sun神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 27,709 Reaction score 27,506 Gender Male Country Welcome to MH Dragon! What are your favourite characters in both series you are currently reading? Are the any of series you're following? Be sure to visit the introduction threads in the Member Zone here and also check out the Fun Forum when you have time.
Welcome to MH Dragon! What are your favourite characters in both series you are currently reading? Are the any of series you're following? Be sure to visit the introduction threads in the Member Zone here and also check out the Fun Forum when you have time.
Dec 28, 2012 #3 Zasz Bishoujo CollectorMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Sep 17, 2012 Messages 7,072 Reaction score 5,797 Country Hell yeah, another reader of OP and Toriko with whom discuss. Are you reading other manga at the moment?
Hell yeah, another reader of OP and Toriko with whom discuss. Are you reading other manga at the moment?
Dec 30, 2012 #4 BlackLeggedDragon Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Dec 28, 2012 Messages 29 Reaction score 2 Gender Male Country Well, as you can see in my name, I like Sanji and Dragon. Zebra is also a cool character from Toriko. I read a bunch of different series. There's really too many that I follow that I can remember and list here accordingly.
Well, as you can see in my name, I like Sanji and Dragon. Zebra is also a cool character from Toriko. I read a bunch of different series. There's really too many that I follow that I can remember and list here accordingly.
Dec 30, 2012 #5 Zasz Bishoujo CollectorMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Sep 17, 2012 Messages 7,072 Reaction score 5,797 Country Ahahahahaha, I can understand you since I too follow a bunch of series. XD In any case I hope to discuss with you on the Toriko and OP forums.
Ahahahahaha, I can understand you since I too follow a bunch of series. XD In any case I hope to discuss with you on the Toriko and OP forums.