- Joined
- Jan 25, 2016
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 36
- Country
-
Hello,
Very new to everything. I am an avid gamer of most things, and have had an interest in Japanese culture for the longest time. Finally thought I'd seriously start translating things that aren't porn and came across this board. I look forward to working with you all.
In saying that, I'm currently looking for things to translate right now. I'm very open to things with cute girls in it, but shounen titles I'm happy to do as well. Will try to avoid BL stuff if I can (thought I might pick some up from time to time). I'm somewhere intermediate/advanced in Japanese so don't expect accurate, speed translations from me, but if you can wait feel free to suggest some stuff for me to do (definitely no guarantees). Shorter series I'm a lot more likely to do compared to longer ones though!
My past works can be found at BoinChuuLoli (NSFW). Search at your own risk.
Very new to everything. I am an avid gamer of most things, and have had an interest in Japanese culture for the longest time. Finally thought I'd seriously start translating things that aren't porn and came across this board. I look forward to working with you all.
In saying that, I'm currently looking for things to translate right now. I'm very open to things with cute girls in it, but shounen titles I'm happy to do as well. Will try to avoid BL stuff if I can (thought I might pick some up from time to time). I'm somewhere intermediate/advanced in Japanese so don't expect accurate, speed translations from me, but if you can wait feel free to suggest some stuff for me to do (definitely no guarantees). Shorter series I'm a lot more likely to do compared to longer ones though!
My past works can be found at BoinChuuLoli (NSFW). Search at your own risk.


