- Joined
- Feb 17, 2011
- Messages
- 605
- Reaction score
- 683
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hi,
I come across this site not so long ago. To introduce myself I must say that I'm a student (21) and I live in Slovenia a small country in the middle Europe. Some of my people are even making funny jokes when on a journey:
My people (Slovenian people): "There are a lot of people here."
Chinese or other people: "How much people live around you?"
My people (Slovenian people): "Around 2 million people."
Chinese or other people: "In which building do you live?"
.
.
.
My people (Slovenian people): "We live in a country named Slovenia but we have everything mountains, gorgeous forests, a small amount of sea and a relaxed way of living."
What I like:
I like everything about "supernatural" so it's all kind of new technology and becouse of that I chose to study "Energetics" at my university.
Do not expect me to be online everytime, sorry:
To tell you the truth I don't have much free time but at times like right now when I have lectures in class just once in a whole week it's boring as hell so I go read manga and watch anime
I must also point out a certain fact:
I live at a country and not many people live around me. If I want to go meet some friends who are 10 kilometers away I need to use my car but the problem is that politics in my country have chosen to have the most expensive oil and gas around. So it's a matter of money which a student is always short of even if you have a decent scholarship like me
PS: My English is really, really bad with pronunciation when I write, so "google translate" helps me a lot by correcting the spelling of my words (example: "which" becomes "witch" if I am not careful). I hope to improve after some time but I won't know untill I try. So I was wondering if you could help me with this problem and discuss with me some stuff which are in common to us?
Let me tell you that I speak Slovenian fluently, English - So,so???, but i also understand a little of German language although I'm too bad to write in German !!!
Feel free to ask me anything...
I come across this site not so long ago. To introduce myself I must say that I'm a student (21) and I live in Slovenia a small country in the middle Europe. Some of my people are even making funny jokes when on a journey:
My people (Slovenian people): "There are a lot of people here."
Chinese or other people: "How much people live around you?"
My people (Slovenian people): "Around 2 million people."
Chinese or other people: "In which building do you live?"
.
.
.
My people (Slovenian people): "We live in a country named Slovenia but we have everything mountains, gorgeous forests, a small amount of sea and a relaxed way of living."
What I like:
I like everything about "supernatural" so it's all kind of new technology and becouse of that I chose to study "Energetics" at my university.
Do not expect me to be online everytime, sorry:
To tell you the truth I don't have much free time but at times like right now when I have lectures in class just once in a whole week it's boring as hell so I go read manga and watch anime

I must also point out a certain fact:
I live at a country and not many people live around me. If I want to go meet some friends who are 10 kilometers away I need to use my car but the problem is that politics in my country have chosen to have the most expensive oil and gas around. So it's a matter of money which a student is always short of even if you have a decent scholarship like me

PS: My English is really, really bad with pronunciation when I write, so "google translate" helps me a lot by correcting the spelling of my words (example: "which" becomes "witch" if I am not careful). I hope to improve after some time but I won't know untill I try. So I was wondering if you could help me with this problem and discuss with me some stuff which are in common to us?
Let me tell you that I speak Slovenian fluently, English - So,so???, but i also understand a little of German language although I'm too bad to write in German !!!
Feel free to ask me anything...
Last edited:
!


...do you like it here...where do you post often?



