Hey-ho from the north.

Dylan J

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 26, 2014
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Heyo.
I'm Dylan and I'm from Finland.

I enjoy video games, anime, Airsofting, and reading.
Especially reading.
With reading I've become interested in writing, but thus far it's nothing more than scribblings of an amateur, but I hope to learn bit by bit.

Uhhh...
I'm 17 currently, so I've apparently got loads of free time because I work only part time and am enjoying the final days of my summer vacation.
Yeah..


I also am very bad at explaining myself.
SO.

- I joined to learn about writing, character development, consistent story, etc.
- I like to keep myself organized.
- I'm hoping that from here I'll learn some new tricks, so that within the next few years my writing skills will grow.

- I'm not aiming at profit, even though profit is nice. I'd rather do writing for fun


And uh
I don't have much else to say.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Hi! Welcome to MH!

Ah, I like reading too! What do you read?
It's really good that you want to learn writing. It's a very useful skill.
I actually studied writing formally, as I was an English major, but since I graduated, I haven't written anything lately, except for some book reviews... :sweat
 

Dylan J

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 26, 2014
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I read pretty much everything.
Manga, comics, novels, thrillers etc.
History is my favourite subject to read about by far.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Do you have any favorite genre for books/manga?
Ah.. I love reading history too, though mostly world history and I am more focused in medieval history. Why are you interested in history?
 

Dylan J

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 26, 2014
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I prefer comedy/slice of life in terms of manga.

I am just interested history in general. I find it appealing, no other reason to be honest.
Just gives me loads of things to talk about.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
I see. Then, if you like to discuss about manga, don't forget to check the Manga Discussion section! ;)

Interestingly, I cannot often talk about history as many people find it a heavy/boring topic. So my best friends have to sacrifice their ears to listen to me rambling non-stop about history stuffs. Fortunately, I manage to make them interested in the things I talk about. :sweat
 
Top