Hey, newcomer here!

Ai Nanasaki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 29, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Hey y'all!

I'm from Bulgaria and I just recently became a college student in the English philology major. While I haven't read much manga yet, I'm a geek with an avid interest in video games, movies, TV shows and anime. I always enjoy a good, compelling story and an intriguing cast of characters, whatever the medium might be.

My favorite games of all time are the Mass Effect, KotOR, Kingdom Hearts, and Persona series, as well as The Last of Us, Portal 2, Freelancer, and Aquaria.

My favorite anime include Amagami SS, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, .hack//SIGN, and Lucky Star. My favorite anime movies are The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya and Hotarubi no Mori e.

Not listing any manga yet as I need to get more acquainted with the medium! The genres I tend to like, though, are romance and slice of life most, as well as mystery. I plan on starting to read Koukou Debut.

I love listening to music. I'm a big fan of electronic music in general - particularly soft and mellow trance and chillout. I have lots of favorite video game and anime soundtracks as well.

I figure that'll be enough for now - I hope the introduction's okay as I'm not really great at starting newcomer threads of this kind!
 
Last edited:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welcome, I still need to get around to watching the Haruhi Movie, after s2 and the wonderful endless eight, Ive been afraid of tacking the movie for the sake of having to recognize and accept that the series is over :( At least thers still Kyon Koizumi doujins.

Have you listed to the persona 3 movie Burn my Dread - Spring of Birth version is amazing.
 

Ai Nanasaki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 29, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Thanks for the welcome!

You should definitely watch it. It's undoubtedly the best part of Haruhi in my opinion, and it's amazingly emotional and provides a wonderful closure for all the characters (even though the light novels are still going, yeah, I know).

And no, I haven't actually - I thought the movie was coming out like, in November or something? Or did it already come out?
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Nanasaki Ai ftw :D

Though I wish they would expand on Tsukahara Hibiki, too.
 

Ai Nanasaki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 29, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Nanasaki Ai ftw :D

Though I wish they would expand on Tsukahara Hibiki, too.
Nanasaki Ai is awesome indeed! :^_^ Probably my favorite anime character of all time.

And yeah, I noticed Hibiki myself, so it's amusing that you did as well. I, for one, would've preferred a route with her instead of Haruka.
 
Top