Hi from New Zealand!

IAmArtemis

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 21, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
New Zealand
Hi all!

I'm from New Zealand and am keen to find some new manga and anime mates, especially D.Gray-man, since dgraydivinity.net vanished.

*Waves*
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome Artemis! :confetti

If you're looking for manga on here, best is to use the database search which gives you search tags, to find manga that suits you best.

Otherwise, just tell us what genre you like and we'll be happy to recommend some of our favourites to you! :thumbs
 

Antiheld

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 26, 2012
Messages
15
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Hello there and welcome :D
Though I'm new too :lmao

Wow, you're from New Zealand :zomg. I'm jealous :e3
 
Top