Hi! Newbie here :3

Avilyn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hey there :)

I hate to start posting on a forum without first introducing myself, so, here it goes :)

I'm 18 and from the United States. To be perfectly honest, I don't know a ton about manga or anime. I'm as new to that as I am to the forum. However, the main reason I've begun trying to learn more about manga is that I'm an author (perhaps published someday) and I typically write in prose (and I do write the occasional poems.) That being said, I've recently been, wanting to get into a more visual style and, after looking into it, manga seems to be an amazing medium.

I'm not an artist by any stretch of the imagination, but perhaps I'll learn and improve a bit :)
(... or just find someone that doesn't mind drawing for me XD)
Thanks!
 
Top