Hi!

LacrimaLock

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I go by LacrimaLock, I'd just like to say hello to everyone and hope for a warm welcome! I also have a question. Ya see I have a manga idea that I would like to be put out, but I need an artist... where might I find one? Thank you, and once again hello! :)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello LacrimaLock. Welcome to Mangahelpers!

Try giving your manga Idea a shout out in the Amateur Manga board. Hopefully some wonderfull artist likes your idea there.

You can also just in general check out the Arts and Stories board and look there to see if you like someones art work there too.


Anyway, its nice to have you on board.
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hello there, welcome to the forums! (:
 
Top